Prolific Paid Advertising
EZ offers paid services for Google, Facebook, Yelp, Angie’s List, and more. Our goal is to understand your market and where they are most likely to find you, and then build a monthly budget and plan to get more traffic to your website.
What exactly is paid advertising?
- Paid advertising is the kind of advertising that you pay for. In the online realm, this refers to advertising options like Pay Per Click, display ads and banner ads, Pay Per Impression ads and several others. In paid advertising, you have to pay the owner of the ad space for displaying your ad.
- For instance, if you are advertising on Facebook, you have to pay Facebook to use their platform to display your ads. Various other platforms also have the option of displaying paid advertisement, but Google and Facebook are the most popular among them
Consult With An Expert
What are the benefits of paid advertising?
For a marketing campaign to be effective, it must utilize all the available channels for advertising. Even though paid advertisements are more expensive than all other forms of advertising, it is also the most effective way of getting your brand across to the maximum number of people in the shortest possible time.
Features of EZ’s paid advertising services:
- Precise Targeting
- Fusing Advance Paid Search Technology
- Execution of Campaigns on Various Platforms
- Run Display Campaigns
- Re-Targeting and Re-Marketing
- Consult, Track and Convert
- Reporting and Analysis
We provide paid advertising services that plan, launch and manage to maximize return on investment. With the combination of expert paid adverting skills and enterprise technology our paid advertising services helps you to deliver targeted traffic from targeted audience to ensure profitable returns and drive meaningful business growth.
Get in touch with EZ Web Design & Marketing for a free consultation, and watch your business soar
Our Paid Advertising Services Include:
Pay Per Click (PPC Services):This is one of the most popular types of paid advertising, wherein the ad is displayed when users type in a certain phrase or query in the search bar. For instance, if you have selected PPC ads for your online jewelry store, your ad will be shown above search results when someone searches for jewelry stores or a related keyword. In a PPC ad, you are charged only when a user clicks on the ad.
Pay Per Impression (PPI Services): In this type of advertising model, the advertiser is charged for the number of times an ad is displayed, regardless of whether it is clicked or not. The number of times the ad is shown is known as impressions. PPI ads can often be more expensive than PPC ads.
Display Ads/ Banner Ads: The form of advertising that uses images to convey the message is known as display or banner ads. These types of ads have little text and more pronounced images and graphics to get their brand name across to their target audience. Banner or display ads are shown at the top, bottom, sides, or across the whole page of a website.
Re-Targeting or Remarketing Ads:The type of advertising that keeps track of the visitors to your website and showing them relevant ads for products and services they had indicated interest in is called retargeting. On the other hand, remarketing refers to email advertising targeted at subscribers who haven’t opened or responded to your email marketing in a while.